Our current job openings are listed below. We are always looking for good people so if you do not see a current opening that fits your background, please submit your resume for future consideration. Project Hosts is an equal opportunity employer.
Educational On-Ramp Program
Project Hosts was founded in Silicon Valley in 2003 and shortly thereafter opened a technical operations center in Conneautville, PA. Having roots in Silicon Valley enables us to keep pace with the fast-moving cloud industry, while creating new jobs and highly trained cloud engineers in Pennsylvania. We are proud to offer this program, and enable students in western PA careers in advanced cloud hosting, management and security.
The program offers a Cloud Service Engineer Apprentice Program for students attending 2-year and 4-year colleges in the western PA region.
This program offers the candidate FULLY PAID Microsoft training, testing and certifications AND a chance at full-time employment after the 90 day program has concluded. Our goal with this program is to enable the company to meet its staffing demands for custom cloud-based Microsoft solutions, Azure based application hosting and security compliant cloud solutions by training students in the western PA region.
To formally apply please follow this link: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-0FFB0897D?u=30801
Windows System Engineer
- You must be a “lawful permanent resident of the United States” as our DoD contracts require this
- You must have 3+ years of experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- You will be part of an awesome team responsible for Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 builds, maintenance, and support of complex, multi-server deployments
- You must have a knack for debugging complex system interactions
- You must be good at shell scripting and task automation
- Microsoft Azure experience would be a great asset to have but is not required
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013+ experience would be a great asset to have but is not required
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ experience would be a great asset to have but is not required
- You must be self-motivated to learn new skills and grow in your current skill set as you and your team will face new technologies and challenges every day
- You must have the desire to be part of an established team of engineers with many years of experience!
This is a full-time position that includes employee Health Care benefits, two weeks of vacation, matching 401-K plan, etc.
This is a great opportunity with a company, Project Hosts, that has been in business for more than a decade, is self-funded, profitable, and grown more than 50% over the last three years.
Please visit our website www.projecthosts.com to find out more! Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com. Contact us at:
Project Hosts, Inc.
400 Main Street
Conneautville, PA 16406
Phone: (877) 659-6055