Project Hosts es una empresa de Software as a Service (SaaS), actualmente en expansión, que proporciona despliegues en la Nube de las soluciones Microsoft SharePoint, Project Server y Dynamics CRM para clientes empresariales y entidades gubernamentales. Ya tenemos más de 11 años y los despliegues de nuestros clientes se encuentran alojados en múltiples centros de datos distribuidos por el mundo. Este otoño nos convertiremos en la primera empresa Proveedora de Servicios en la Nube (CSP) que obtendrá la autorización de seguridad FedRAMP SaaS para alojar las aplicaciones Microsoft para agencias Federales de EE.UU. Esta autorización permitirá a entidades gubernamentales confirar todavía más en los altísimos requerimientos de seguridad personalizados de Project Hosts.
Puede encontrar nuestras actuales ofertas de empleo listadas a continuación. Constantemente buscamos personas cualificadas, así que si usted no viese su perfil descrito en esta lista, por favor envíe su curriculum vitae (CV) igualmente y así podremos considerarlo en el futuro. Project Hosts es una empresa que defiende la igualdad de oportunidades.
Ofertas de Empleo:
Project Hosts, Inc. ofrece en estos momentos puestos de trabajo para los siguientes perfiles (si la oferta está en inglés, se trata de una oferta para los EE.UU):
- Cloud service engineer
- Microsoft Project support engineer
- Microsoft SharePoint support engineer
- Microsoft CRM support engineer
- Windows server engineer
- Windows IT professional
Location(s): Sunnyvale, CA -and- Conneautville, PA (Erie, PA area) Status: Immediate Openings - Full Time Positions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll join a fast-paced cloud company that has been in business for more than a decade, is self-funded and profitable. Project Hosts is the leader in custom-cloud deployments of Microsoft PPM, CRM and SharePoint solutions. This is a great opportunity with a company that has grown more than 50% over the last three years. Full time position includes employee Health Care benefits, 2 weeks PTO, and 401K. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Windows Server and associated applications
- Able to complete work with minimal supervision and meet established deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Project Server, CRM, Windows Server and SQL Server is a big plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed and organized writing and documentation skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high tech start-up company environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Microsoft Office / Office 365 proficiency.
College grads are welcome to apply!
Federal Sales Executive
About the Job:
- You will take the key leadership position in developing our government sector
- You will focus on driving revenue with federal government accounts.
- You will work relationships within existing Federal customers of Project Hosts to build new relationships in other departments or agencies with people that may need our services.
- You will represent Project Hosts at events, seminars, online discussion groups and other places where Federal buyers are looking for FedRAMP-authorized Microsoft private cloud solutions.
- You will find and review coming RFPs to see which ones we can bid on and lead the response effort.
- You will work with existing ISV and consulting partners that provide software and services related to our Microsoft solutions and who have a strong Federal presence to generate joint opportunities.
- You will develop relationships with new ISV s and consulting partners that are federal-focused.
- Drive revenue within federal government accounts, meeting and exceeding monthly revenue targets. Maintain a minimum of 3x pipeline coverage.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan, which includes leveraging existing customer and partner relationships to gain access to agency decision makers.
- Work with our Marketing team to ensure correct market messaging, go to market programs, reach and awareness.
- Articulate Project Hosts' value proposition to business leadership executives.
- You have previously sold into the government market, understand the buyers, influences, and procurement process
- You are a hunter and you enjoy high velocity sales. You have 3-10 years of experience personally selling and closing cloud or software deals.
- You have owned the entire sales cycle on your own, including generating, vetting, negotiating and closing deals directly with customers.
- You have a proven ability to exceed quota of over $1.5 million per year.
- You can give a polished presentation and demo to a customer and provide a solution that clearly resolves any customer pain.
- Experience selling across multiple levels of an organization. You must be able to build trust and mutual respect with business roles within an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. High personal productivity: you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills - you have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- You are a team player and can share the credit, solicit the opinions of others and display team spirit. No lone wolves.
- You must be able to work effectively from your home office and travel for client meetings.
- BA/BS from a competitive school. MBA is a plus.
- Experience working on enterprise SaaS sales.