Credential Delivery System
You will be provided with credentials for the administration account of this environment in a separate email. The credentials will be sent by using a secure credential delivery system. Please treat these credentials with care and do not resend them in a plain text email. If you do not receive a credentials email with in 24 hours, please check your spam folder and/or contact us at email@example.com with your deployment number. Please keep in mind that your email credentials link will expire 10 days after being sent or 2 hours after first access, which ever comes first.
Administrator Account Information
Your administration account user name will be in the format p2\John.Doe. This should be used for day-to-day activities and has the ability to manage users in Active Directory and also deployment administration.
Resolutions to Common Issues
- It may be necessary to manually type your username and password as opposed to pasting them in
- Ensure you use a Back Slash \ when typing in your user name and NOT a forward slash /
The portal has a Help tab at the top right of the Portal homepage that has answers to many frequently asked questions.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher (preferably 7.0 or higher)
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768 (higher resolution is better)
- Ability to accept and run signed Active-X controls or Java applet (either from Microsoft Corporation or from Citrix, depending on your local firewall)
Administration of Portal / Active Directory
The portal has an Admin tab at the top right of the Portal homepage that allows the administrator of the account to manage their Portal / Active Directory.
Remembering password for IE
- Go to PWA
- When logging in the first time, click on “Remember my password”
- At PWA, go to Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites, and add the site to their Trusted Sites Zone
- Again in Security > Trusted Sites > Custom Level, make sure that “Logon with Current Username and Password” is checked – not the default which is usually something like “Automatic Logon on in Intranet Zone”
Remembering password for Chrome
- Go to PWA
- Log in using your username and password
- A “do you want google chrome to save your password” dialog at the top of your browser window will appear
- Choose “save password”