Managed Services / Administrator Services for Office 365 Environments
Project Hosts is meeting the need for advanced administration and management services that are in high demand by large enterprises and government agencies. Our Administrator Services fills the current gap that organizations have in managing and overseeing their Office 365, Dynamics 365, Project Online, SharePoint Online, and Azure-deployed applications.
To ensure correct configuration and ongoing trouble-free operation we act as your virtual IT department and provide the necessary managed services and administrative services. Project Hosts has a vast network of partners, MVPs and individual contributors, who augment our services by providing advance configuration, high level architecture design, reports configuration, business intelligence design and configuration, 3rd party application add-ons support, and more.
The Administrative Services are available to organizations in the following applications – CRM, SharePoint, Project Server, Microsoft BI, Office365, and various 3rd party applications associated with these applications. In some cases, we allow customers to bring their own application, and we provide support to the entire environment. Support services is provided by a dedicated team based in the United States. Every support issue will open a Support Ticket that is tracked and monitored in the Project Hosts ticketing system.
- Designing and configuring all aspects of Deployment architecture
- Building new lists and subsites based on the attributes of existing site collection and/or a list
- Provisioning a new site from a template
- Answering questions about how to access or use functionality
- Managing patches and maintenance, including deciding which patches to deploy
- Deploying third-party add-ons
- Configuring Time
- Designing and configuring Reports
- Setting up and configuring Azure BI
- Configuring data connections, excel extractions and other attributes needed for BI reporting