Below are 5 Reasons Software Vendors should use Project Hosts for FedRAMP
- By having Project Hosts providing cloud compliance-as-a-service, you can focus on improving your SaaS solution rather than get mired in compliance.
- It is easier for us to bring you through our 40th managed FedRAMP audit than for you to get through your first FedRAMP audit.
- One of the most difficult hurdles to a FedRAMP authorization is getting an agency to agree to be your sponsor. The 19 agencies that have granted us ATOs are comfortable sponsoring SaaS packages that leverage our PaaS.
- The FedRAMP PMO keeps updating compliance requirements and de-authorizing SaaS solutions that do not quickly implement them. From our many PMO interactions, we keep our partners two steps ahead of PMO new requirements.
- Azure keeps changing its IaaS and PaaS services, and costs can get out of control if Azure is not constantly tuned to the new services. Our Azure experts stay on top of the new services and recommend changes that save you money
If you are interested in learning more about how you can get your application FedRAMP authorized in less time and with less strain on your team’s time and resources, contact us today at: email@example.com