2018 was a busy year Project Hosts via cyber security for Healthcare and Government IT. Here are some of the 2018 highlights…
- Project Hosts added a HITRUST CSF Certification, the most widely recognized security accreditation in the healthcare industry.
- Project Hosts launched a new website making it easier for visitors to learn about our services for corporations, federal agencies, and healthcare.
- Project Hosts provided information to visitors while exhibiting at The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2018 Conference where over 48,000 individuals attended.
- Project Hosts offers HIPAA/HITRUST compliant Proofs of Concept (POC) which provides healthcare IT an opportunity to test, validate and work with an experienced CSP to ensure the effectiveness and ease of migration into healthcare compliant cloud.
- Open enrollment moved to the cloud and Project Hosts was ready to offer a cloud based virtual desktop solution in their HIPAA/HITRUST compliant Security Envelope on Microsoft Azure.
- Project Hosts observed Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Project Hosts made a commitment to raise awareness for men’s health issues during No Shave November.
- Project Hosts and Brightwork partner to offer healthcare compliant PPM cloud services.
- The Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) was extended for another two years, but because Project Hosts is part of the private sector, we will not be shut down or denied expansion.
- Project Hosts was featured by Healthcare Tech Outlook explaining the cloud services that we offer to the healthcare community. We were also named one of their “Top 10 Healthcare Cybersecurity Solution Providers – 2018.”
We look forward to providing you with all of your hosting, cloud migrations and cloud management needs in 2019. Happy New Year!