FedRAMP Compliance Made Easy
If you are considering getting your applications FedRAMP authorized, you are facing a long and an expensive process. Having been through this process ourselves, and by working with more than 17 ISVs, we know that the FedRAMP process can take you anywhere from 1 to 2 years and cost upwards of 1 million to 2 million dollars if you do it yourself.
For example, in order for you to get a FedRAMP authorization you’ll need to:
- Hire or contract FedRAMP experts for the entire process
- Implement the balance of 231 security controls that are not implemented at the software level by Azure (Azure IaaS/PaaS covers 94/130 out of a total of 325 FedRAMP Moderate
- Undergo a FedRAMP Readiness Assessment
- Secure a US Government Agency Sponsor (or the JAB)
- Develop all the documentation (typically more than 800 Pages) to be approved by Agency (or the JAB)
- Contract for a 3PAO Assessment
- Secure the US Government Agency authorization (ATO)
With Us: A much faster and affordable option:
You can dramatically reduce the time and expense of delivering your application from a FedRAMP authorized cloud by working with Project Hosts.
- We’ll perform all the steps necessary to ensure that your application is approved to run in a FedRAMP authorized cloud at all levels: Moderate and DoD CC SRG IL 5.
- We get ISV applications implemented, documented, and assessed in a FedRAMP authorized cloud within 3 months, and at a fraction of the cost of doing it on your own.
- For Multi-Tenant Applications, a separate SaaS Audit is required, of which PH will manage and create
documentation for you so that once a sponsor is identified the audit can be performed more efficiently with a drastically higher success rate.
Click here to see our list of Applications available in our Federal Private Cloud